Absolute Beach front bliss
The southern end of Yeppoon’s foreshore precinct is our infinity lagoon. A perfect place to relax and unwind.
Set against the backdrop of the Keppels, the Yeppoon Lagoon is large enough to find a little piece of serenity on comfortable sun-lounges, on a patch of grass under large umbrellas, or around the kiosk. 2500 square-metres of Bali style pool, includes a shallow children’s play area, an informal lap swimming area and a swim-up infinity edge with panoramic views.
An absolute beachfront setting where tunes play over the loudspeakers, locals are hopeful for pool party style concerts in the near future to spice up life on the Capricorn Coast.
Community use BBQs are fixtures of the surrounding area and there is plenty of space for a picnic on the grass. On weekends the pool attracts a crowd and during the week you’ll enjoy more personal space. So depending on your social constitution you can pick and choose the time you visit.
Yeppoon Lagoon Opening Hours
Open from 6 am to 9 pm daily during the summer months, and 8 am to 6 pm daily in winter (May-Aug), Yeppoon Lagoon is patrolled by lifesavers year round and is free to visit.
Have little kids? There is a small play area on the northern side of the lagoon. However, there is a better place for younglings 500 meters heading north along the beachfront. The Keppel Kracken. A one of its kind zero depth water park.
Yeppoon Lagoon – The safety talk
The council have asked that you please observe the terms and conditions and read the signage within the facility and note the following rules – No running, No diving, No bombing, No pushing, No smoking, No glassware, No alcohol, No dogs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please supervise children in your care at all times
- Children under 13 years must be actively supervised at all times by a person 18 years or older
- Children under 5 years and non-swimmers must remain within arm’s reach of a responsible person
- Appropriate attire must be worn while in the pool
- Swimming nappies must be worn by young children
- No inflatables are to be used in the pool. The exception being toddlers with flotation devices
- No tent pegs are to be used at this site
Looking for a magical Retreat?
Ferns Hideaway Resort
WILDERNESS RESORT & CARAVAN PARK ON WATERPARK CREEK